Our commitment to customized services allows you to profit from the full synergy of our capabilities. We employ dedicated and experienced professionals to recruit, consult and coach on behalf of your organization. We are still run by our founders, so we know first hand how much people mean to the growth and profitability of any organization. We are compassionate and dedicated to what we do – our individual attention to every engagement or project will demonstrate how much you care about your people and the performance of your organization.
Kensington International News
- Kensington International Women Participate in Astellas' Women in Action Event
Christine Nowicki, Pam Wilson and Lauren Prieboy were excited to be invited to participate in the two-day, cutting-edge event on female empowerment on July 14 and 15 at McCormick Place Convention Center in Chicago, Illinois.
- We are excited to announce that David Shpiz has joined the firm as Executive Vice President within the Executive Search Division.
- Kensington International's global partner, Career Partners International (CPI), one of the largest talent management career services consultancies in the world, announced today that they have named Douglas J. Matthews as their new President & CEO.
- What the Heck is Net Promoter Score®?
- Outplacement: Are Coachless Programs the New Face of Career Transition Support?
- Executive search firm Kensington International has placed Joe Nolan as president of Dohmen Life Science Services (DLSS). Executive vice president Mary Jane Schermer led the search.
- On May 5, Kensington International hosted its 8th annual Poised for Success event to support this great organization. We raised thousands of dollars and collected nearly 500 articles of clothing.
Tuesday, November 1 - 7am to 6pm
SUMMIT 2016 is the ultimate event to develop, lead and advance within Chicago's human resources community. Be a part of the largest annual HR conference to explore cutting-edge issues, industry networking opportunities, and innovative products for your business. It is designed to enhance your understanding of key issues impacting HR operations, while providing insights and resources to help you become a more impactful leader. The one-day event features speakers from inside and outside of the HR profession and is an effective and efficient learning experience.
ELEVATE YOUR KNOWLEDGE
Customize your learning experience by selecting from 15 educational opportunities including the newly formatted Learning Sessions, expert-led Super Sessions, and Industry Knowledge Sessions, presented by sponsors right on the show floor. Plus keynote speakers will deliver thought-provoking information to increase your knowledge.
EXPAND YOUR NETWORK
Summit is the place to connect with hundreds of HR professionals. Explore the HR products and services at the Expo, while you reconnect with familiar faces during networking breaks and the closing reception. Get involved and be a part of the conversation on social media and stay connected throughout SUMMIT 2016.
TRANSFORM YOUR THINKING
This is Chicago's HR event of the year filled with leadership, inspiration, and innovation. Experience real-life success stories and insightful topics at the newly formatted Learning Sessions where most sessions will feature supplier-client duo presentations that will focus on emerging HR trends based on a case study format.
Wednesday, August 31, 2016HRMAC Golf Outing This popular HRMAC event provides both scratch golfers and novices a chance to leave their desks, step away from email and excuse themselves from a day of meetings to network, socialize, and enjoy one of the last days of summer. Now in its 17th year, the HRMAC Golf Outing will be played on all 27 holes at the beautiful Indian Lakes Resort course! Whether you are an HR practitioner or a professional services partner, this event is for you!
August 23 - 25, 2016Career Partners International Partners Meeting The Career Partners International partners meeting will be held in Chicago. Partners from 270 offices in 47 countries around the world will gather to discuss global HR and talent management issues with a focus on leadership development, career transition and outplacement.